Bridal Shoes Clips Biography
Founded in 2004 by shoe fanatic Crisa Barriball, Absolutely Audrey is the first dedicated shoe accessories company specializing in restyling women’s footwear. Crisa’s love affair with shoes started at an early age while growing up in Greece. With a small closet overflowing with shoes, and budget that couldn’t satisfy her love affair with footwear, Crisa fell in love with the idea of restyling her shoes with vintage shoe clips. As she quickly realized the lack of new and modern shoe clips in the market, she founded Absolutely Audrey to re-introduce women to the well-forgotten accessory of shoe clips. Inspired by Audrey Hepburn’s timelessly chic style, Absolutely Audrey blends versatility, femininity, and originality while maintaining quality and functionality in all of its designs. We are constantly designing new styles, from elaborate pearl and rhinestones designs to rich fabric and mixed metals, styles sure to compliment your look from casual to evening and bridal. Each shoe clip features a secure metal clasp that holds the accessory in place without damaging shoes or hurting feet.
Our favorite part? Shoe clips are not only for shoes. They can also adorn clothes, hats, handbags, skinny belts, lapels, headbands and scarves.
One of fashion editors’ favorite, Absolutely Audrey won the 2010 Best Accessory Brand Award and has been featured in numerous TV shows, fashion magazines and blogs. Absolutely Audrey shoe accessories are sold at various boutiques in North America, Europe, Australia, and South America as well as large retail stores like Target and Debenham’s worldwide. Absolutely Audrey has also created collaboration lines with Foot Petals and Steve Madden.
With new styles designed every month we promise to restyle your shoes. In fact, we guarantee it!
Five things you might like to know about us
- 1. Absolutely Audrey was founded in 2004 by designer Crisa Mitrou Barriball who was born in San Francisco CA, grew up in Athens Greece and got married in Chicago IL. With a blend of the laid back style of the West coast, the entrepreneurial edge of the Midwest and the poetic side of her Greek heritage, Crisa combines the feminine romance and edgy fashion in all her designs.
- 2. We are more than just an internet shop. We are a team of real people based in Chicago IL. When you call us, there is a good chance you will speak to one of our shoe accessory designers who can give you lots of advice and information on which shoe accessories will complement your look. Hey, and if you send us a photo of your shoes, we can virtually dress it up for you!
- 3. Before we finalize each design we always ask the question “Would Audrey wear this?” Even though she is not with us anymore, Audrey Hepburn’s timelessly chic style and UNICEF humanitarian character continues to inspire and keep us grounded in our everyday lives.
- 4. When we see shoes without embellishments we call them “naked”.
- 5. We also collaborated with Steve Madden and Foot Petals and designed a line of shoe clips sold at Steve Madden stores nationwide, Target, HSN and Zappos.
Feel free to contact us at: email@example.com or 815-676-0076 with any questions regarding our products, stock lists, wholesale and press information.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
Crisa Mitrou Barriball
Absolutely Audrey LLC
WARNING: The shoe clips are made with small parts which can be a potential choking hazard. They are not recommended for children under 12 years old.
Absolutely AudreyTM is a registered Trademark of Absolutely Audrey LLC.